Wednesday 12 December 2012

When I was a child


The gathering of Angels and Demons
Made notice at my trial
I was asked, "Young man how do you plead?"
I answered, "When I was a child"
Satan came forth and degraded me
Made mention of actions vile
I was asked, "Young man how do you plead?"
I answered, "When I was a child"
The hearing did come to an end
And God said with His smile
"Temptation accuses my born again"
"My Young man who was once a child"
Matthew 18:3
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except you be converted, and become as little children, you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me

http://inkedpen84.blogspot.ca/2012/12/speak-to-me-my-constantine.html
- Inked Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment